Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Monday, May 08, 2006

Un Poste nuevo

Ok super quick.

Did service this week. Had another band practice which was good. We wrote a new song which i think is gonna be really good when its finished. Kinda sounds reggaeish. Someones gonna have to rap the lyrics, but clearly it will not be me. Ever since the whole jordan can't touch the mircrophone policy went in to effect.

Friday did a bible study. Then had dinner with my rents at Vetranos. awww. I saw like 3 chicks I went to school with, which caused me to proclaim once again, "I have to get out of this area". Food was good then went home to bed.

Saturday was the Spanish Assembly at Natick. It was fantastico. I got about 30-40% of it, which made me very happy. Saw some of my amigos and amigas. Which made me feel like a tool for not going to spanish. So the goal list has changed. Actually I don't have a goal list. So i'm making one. And going back to spanish, that'll be #1 followed closely but #2 kidnap Wentworth Miller. Indeed. Came home from assembly and died because I was so mentally exausted from spanish.

Sunday. Did not go to the meeting. I umm had a headache. Ha. Went to Hali's shower. It was nice. Beautiful day. Lots O food and friends. She got a bunch of stuff. Which will be good for making brain muffins or whatever natural stuff she likes. So that was good. Then came home and fell asleep. And woke up at 11:30 for a late night phone calll.....wink wink. And thats it.

This weekend is going to be so exciting, i'm gonna kiss a clown. MORE TO COME.

2 People Heart Me:

At 5/09/2006 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

That guy's really cute. And I sincerly hope you meant BRAN muffins. Otherwise, that is incredibly gross!

 
At 5/09/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

ha no clearly I met brian muffins. When you grind up brian and use his.. no seriously i'm sorry I have the spelling ability of a 9 year old.
MY BAD YO MY BAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home