Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Swing Dancing...Mike Rotch...and a very Super Bowl


What a weekend !

Friday was the first friday of the month which means, swing dancing in hartford. I went with the fluffetts and my (date) or (cousin) whichever suits you Caleb. We managed to get there and not get lost. It was amazing esp cause it was my job to naviagate, and I had no idea where we were or what was going on. Swing was lots of fun. Saw a lot of peeps I hadn't seen in a while, like springfield and Tiverton kids.Here's some pics(i'm not in any of them, excellent). Afterwards most everyone went to Brazas a salsa club. But we just went home and of course it Wendy's first. Causing Fluffy to go into a panic of what to order haha.

Saturday, oh sweet sweet saturday. Well I was supposed to go out in service, but that didn't happen. So I slept in and went to a baby shower for Bethany. It was at the vfw in preston. I took the wrong exit and ended up in nowheresville Ct hoooray. Got there talked to Debro, and the girls and had some snacks. Then I was outta there and off to Corto's. Waited for Al, brianna, and tights to come over. Went to Go Fish, which I def need to stop going there, because I go there at least once a week. Went back to Corto's after, which is where the fun began. This is all i'm going to say. Our friend Summer* has been talking online with a mystery boy name Mike Rotch (haha). Well Mike called her on saturday night, and proceded to talk to her on and off until 3 am. Quote of the evening "If summer doesn't meet me at the 50's diner I swear, bodies will hit the floor". All and all one of the funniest nights umm on this planet? lol.

(Pic of Ben Cohen aka Mike Rotch )

Super Bowl Sunday ! And I didnt even know who was playing. Went to Fluffys, Liz came with me, which was cool and some other kids were there. Played about 234234 games of pool. And I actually won a couple, cause we played teams. Listened to music, I danced, and then watched Vermont footage. By the end of the night me and Liz wrestled, I dont know why. I was winning, (i think) until she put my arm completely behind my back and shoulder, causing me to scream and lose feeling in my arm. I got her back next round when she tryed to body slam me and instead, slammed herself onto a hard wood floor. So that was it. It's thurday now, i'm home with a cold,(so mad at you brianna for giving it me). But getting better hopeing to be back out in service and hopefully snowboarding this weekend.

*some names have been changed to protect the naive.

4 People Heart Me:

At 2/09/2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i love it.....

 
At 2/09/2006 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

what about "every second i dont talk to summer i bleed a little more!" seriously the best weekend ever girls!

 
At 2/09/2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

or "I'm at the 50's diner with Kevin Macormick!" He's from east long meadow, you know him! "It's ok Kevin's with Mike, summer".

 
At 2/11/2006 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i think you got sick from mike. u should be careful to get a sickness from mike rotch, those things spread around like wildfire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home