Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So this is the new year



And I don't feel any different

I never expected to make it to the 6th grade let alone 2006. But hooray for human beings not blowing themselves up yet. I have been gaining quite a fan base i've been told. Which makes me very happy, so you die hard junkys out there making minium wadge and signing the blog, I salute you, and keep it up. haha. But no seriously thanks for the love.

This weekend I think I went to Perks and Quirks twice. Its kinda like Cheers, because everyone there really does know my name (i cant help the fact i live in a small town). I got to play with the family band (me, lil nicky, and kenny). I was on the djemba rocking out as always. The next day my hand was bruised from the all the playing. I think we playe a total of 1.5 hours maybe more, it was two sets.


Monday I worked for a bit. Then I surprise k2thelee with her graduation gift. I don't know how I managed to do it. Because as everyone knows im horrible at keeping secrets, but I got her all the way to the front steps of the Dunkin Donuts center, without knowing that we were seeing Disney on Ice, which is what the gift was. She was convienced it was Monster Ball haha which I dont even know what the heck that is. Disney on Ice was awesome. Seriously I very much enjoyed it. They did all the major Disney movies (Aladdin, Beauty and Beast, Cinderella, etc) and then Small World and Main Street parade. And fireworks at the end. Then we went to spikes and had delicous hot dogs, which I have still been experiencing discomfort from (make it Pepcid Ac Kids).

The rest of the week is going to be crazyness. I'll update it again when its over. Kierstin's coming from NC. I replaced the drawing section below (sorry cortopassi) the website that hosted it was always down. So enjoy a funny/cool video. This one is Dane Cook on SNL.

6 People Heart Me:

At 1/04/2006 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

much appreciated i could use the laugh...i did miss dane and i am still bummed i did, so that helped, lol, anyways "no woman no cry"...its gonna be good

 
At 1/05/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i heart disney... even on ice! and i don't wanna get cold. (voice)

 
At 1/05/2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/06/2006 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

This Post has been removed by the blog administrator

those are SOO funny!! It's too bad you cant prosecute the troll's that are mmucking up your blog, Oh wait.. you CAN!.. contact me my freind and we can make your trouble's go away.

 
At 1/06/2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Thanks, its nice to know I have friends in techy places.

 
At 1/08/2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

loved Dane Cook on SNL the clip is great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home