Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, December 04, 2005

All I heard was blah blah blah

Just returned from our special day assembly. Really good information. And saw some old friends. Saw some new couples and some soon to be mom's. And the circle of life continues.

Its been a ridiculous busy week.
I sold that timeshare that I advertised. And I made a $100.00 comission, which is sweet cause i'm partically homeless. I got a new cell phone, then I thought it was broken, so I got another new phone. Ive had apx. 4 cell phones in 2 weeks. And it all comes down to Olley's cats = the devil. My message to you youth of america, take care of your cell phone because when its gone you will miss it, esp after a cat has pissed on it. (tee hee that rythms). I'm still dreading my credit card bill for all stupid phone stuff I had to buy.

My parents 30 yr anniversary is tomorrow. WHOA ! Thats a long time. But i'm very happy, it gives me hope that marriages in this world can last. Even if you do have a two punks for kids (me and tk). And uhhh oh saw an excellent concert last week. Piebald and Hot Rod Circuit. Both bands were amazing. So now im stuck on listening to Grace kelly w/ wings, and havent tryed it. Which is my new ringtone. Went with k2thelee, Brian mcbrian, and miss jackson. ( i am for real )

And that's more then a dress, it's a Grace Kelly movie...

4 People Heart Me:

At 12/06/2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

"doo doo WOOO doo doo WOOO thats more than a dress..."
just wanted to sign cause no one else really did. i heart piebald. i gotta send u those pics huh? k bye

 
At 12/06/2005 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

if all you heard was blah blah blah, how do you know it was good information?
so happy to hear that stupid people are still breeding.
shouldnt your parents be using their time share for their 30th?
or has it been so long they can't be alone together? hmph

 
At 12/06/2005 1:59 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

haha. No we just want to get rid of it we have owned it since 1991. And were scared of going to P-town because theres ladies dressed like men and men that are ladies. And im scared

 
At 12/07/2005 6:07 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

I remember I saw a guy in a mini skirt singing Frank Sinatra songs (he was 72 years old!!!). I sure feel bad for the person who got the timeshare.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home