Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Longest Day of the Year..

Friday was fun, went up to the Greater Fall River area to reconnect with some old friends. I really dont know where I was, I think at one point Taunton and some other parts of Mass im not sure. I hired a personal assistant named Gwen. I'm paying her $5 a week to answer my calls and do my bidding. I gave her the first two weeks off, (im the best boss ever). Watched Kicking and Screaming. Will Farrell is nuts.

Saturday Slept in Cranston and went to the re-build at Cranston Hall. It was really nice and came out really well. Was there until 5 when I had to pick up reba and head to Perks and Quirks to bar-keep. I had so much fun working. I love being able to say that. I really like Bartending, and i think im getting pretty good at it. I made some crazy martinis and attempted Flair. I had support from westerly's finnest, who came in. I think me and Mcgurn may play at the shop next month. Stay tuned Ill let you know.


Sunday- Drove to Boston to picked up the rents from there cruise. Came home and took a coma, (4 hr nap). Then all my wildest dreams came true... I went to a corn maze. And that was it. haha. The Alex's were running through corn and being foolish. Fluffy two minutes in proclaimed, "where am i?" not different from every other night when he says "who are u , where am i"? But it was fun. Itll be better next year (wink) i'm not sure who i just winked too or why. Peace out.

4 People Heart Me:

At 10/30/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

How come i'm not mentioned?!?!?!?

 
At 10/31/2005 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

ah yes.. youthfull bliss of fluffy..
How many alex's do you have? i can only guess.. maybe D, L, L, S, gee thats a good amount of alex's.
SO what did you find in the corn maze? treasure? Huh? I go treasure huntin.. it's fun too.

 
At 11/02/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

hahaha

 
At 11/02/2005 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i've always wanted my own personal assistant. man would that be handy. i would make them finish prepping my walls for paint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home