Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Big E


Oh man so much fun.

For any of you that are not familar with the greater Springfield, Hartford area, there is an event every year called the Big E. Its basically a massive fair of sorts. With every food, game, and ride possible. There was even a very cheesy "scary" house, which for some reason we felt the need to go into.

The highlight of the evening, other then the slushy falling off the top of the ferris wheel. haha. fluffy. Was the carney games. Thers a game where you have to through a ball and hit three blocks off a table. You all have probably seen this. Well, if you win this game, most incredible prizes. Not some cheesy stuffed creature looking like sponge bob, but a motorized scooter or motorized motorcycle. Lafountain aka Fluffy is the grand master flash at this game. Needles to say a few dollars later I was riding my brand new scooter around the park, a few more dollars later and I was riding a new 18mph mini motorcycle.

Can i get an allllllllllllllirghty giggadee giggadee giggadee.

8 People Heart Me:

At 10/02/2005 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

SWEET...heard you brook the handle bars.....?

 
At 10/02/2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Yeah I crashed the mini motorcycle. Its not my fault a bolt broke. My mom and 7 neighborhood kids witnessed it. My mom screamed because she thought i died. But for some reason I always bounce (all my padding). Im buying new bolts and a new headlight tomorrow. The mini motorcycle will ride again.
~ps~
when u sign the blog sign under "other" so i know your not my stalker, inless u are.

 
At 10/03/2005 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i just want to make sure that you wear a helmet at all times while riding your mini chopper haha...and yes i am still jealous, lafountain owes me (and maybe my sister) BIG TIME!!!

 
At 10/04/2005 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Yeah john told me you brooke it.

 
At 10/05/2005 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Why not me??!!! stinking fluffy.

 
At 10/06/2005 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

broke. Jordin, you need to like post killa more! I am soooo not getting back the $49.95 i invested in becoming a member of your little blog reading club.

 
At 10/07/2005 7:41 AM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

The mini mortocycle rides again. However last night when I was riding it sparks were coming out of the headlight. Ha ha at my funeral I want there to be cake and a dj. Philk this was free to join I cant help it if the muffin man tricked u to pay $49.95

 
At 10/19/2005 12:01 PM, Blogger M Kenyon People Heart Me...

Sweety Yo Diggidy, to the full up shizm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home