Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Friday, September 23, 2005

My First Post

Q: How cool is this?

A: Very cool.

Anyways welcome to my blog. Ive finally sold out into putting one of these up. But at least I didnt put a up a livejournal or myspace. (no offense to anyone who has one but lets be serious now). I figured with a new site I should put something up for posts. So here it is. Other than that things are fabulous as always. I'm still working on the site hopefully in a few weeks it will be done.

Oh and before I leave a shout out--->
Allllllllllllright, Gigaddeee Gigaddeee Gigaddee
(if you've never watched Family Guy ignore that message)

7 People Heart Me:

At 9/26/2005 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Hey. Awsome blog.
~k Bye~

 
At 9/27/2005 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

hey. whats a blog?

 
At 9/27/2005 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

allllriggght! giggadee giggadee giggadee.
i gotta go i'm singing to nelson..... ain't i baby?

 
At 9/27/2005 8:59 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

kayleigh said...

You sure are, baby.

 
At 9/28/2005 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

OK this is Philly K, with pluggage! for arkaoss.com, Jordank can roxor your Video Editing Hollywood efex needs! so give her an emailage! I know, cuz I helped her build a pixar level videoediting computer that can beat the pants of any mouse favorin hollywood type any day!

 
At 9/29/2005 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

don't feed phill

 
At 9/30/2005 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

LOL chien-ming wang RULES!!!! And i agree with the feed phill.hey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home