Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Friday, October 07, 2005

T. G. I. 20


A very exciting week.
But an especially exciting week for now I, Jordan K III, am a mature woman, sound in mind and no longer a teenager for I am 20. (when your done laughing your head-off continue reading)

Yes I am excited to not be a teenager anymore, even tho it means my excuses are running out. I. E. Why isnt your room clean? Who ate all the chocolate frosting out of the pan? Whos that boy hiding in your closet? I no longer can answer, i'm sorry its just so hard being a teenager. This will no longer fly.

Oh the band i'm in (j-rod, and master Hawkins) has choosen a name. "Kit-Kats Hazardous Hawks" Which came from all of our last names. I give it a week before its changed again. But at least we have a sweet logo.

And in other news, The mini mortocycle ride's again. I bought purple tassles for it. I need to buy a new headlight bulb which I already went to 5 stores to find this "mystery" bulb. I better do it soon because sparks were coming out of the headlight last night, which i'm pretty sure is not good. At my funeral I want there to be cake and a Dj. That is all.

8 People Heart Me:

At 10/08/2005 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

so what! your 20! your young.. you've got your whole life ahead of you; till your 23.. then just.. just forget it, go buy a casket and sleep in that everynite to do your family afavor. SO don't give up hope yet! oh and check out www.hartfordcommunitydance.com folks.. there's a new sherrif in town, and he don't take to shiestering!

 
At 10/08/2005 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Boys in your closet? Is that why your room was always messy?

 
At 10/08/2005 2:07 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Yes yes that is why my room is amess. lol. Phil this is not a place to advertise your ghetto websites that do not even work. And your no sherrif just pay the $10 bucks to get in and get over it.

 
At 10/10/2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

... Wiat.. "I" me, Mr. over 21 "COULD" have gotten in for $11 bux couldn't I have?... man some short deal bein loyal to my friends gets me huh? well we'll see how our Community Dance club likes it when I point it to random site's every week.

 
At 10/11/2005 6:27 AM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

I don't know what the point of buying that website was, but I will say i'm proud of you for private registering it. You can get into the dance for free if you "promise" to volnteer for 45 min.

 
At 10/11/2005 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

How come Jordan always wears sandals? Because she can't see when she looks down to tie her shoes!!!

 
At 10/12/2005 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

phil u comment too much. and jordan stop replying to your own blogs.
alright giggitee giggitee giggitee. let me sing in ur band!
p.s. come over.

 
At 10/12/2005 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

LOL...GOT TOLD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home