Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Let the Rain Fall Down..something something



I think that's a Hillary Duff song.

Not a very exciting week. Keeping busy with the normal day to day nonsense. Oh, we had a special Pioneer Day this week on wednesday. And it was quite the success I might add. A total of 52 people went out for different parts of the day. Which is very exciting. I'm finding that I spend more time at my hall then at my house. Go figure.

I got this crazy new matress topper thing with the pillow to match. I'm very excited because it's re-donk-u-lously comfortable. It's the one where you put your hand on it and it sinks in memory foam I think it's called. I just keep calling it the bed of the future or the bed of the atronauts. I'm looking into becoming a spokeswomen.

And I just saw "Batman Begins" again. Three cheers for Christian Bale. Tell him to call me. If you havn't seen this movie, I highly recomend you do. It's quite good. And tomorrow my rents leave for Bermuda. Party? ehh I won't be home this weekend, but there always room for a
corn maze...

8 People Heart Me:

At 10/23/2005 9:49 AM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

I LOVE THOSE BEDS!!!!!!

 
At 10/23/2005 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

jordan, that blogg was ridiculous. and that hilary duff song is also the theme to laguna beach. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. god i love that show.

 
At 10/23/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

That song by hilary duff is on the bongo game

 
At 10/24/2005 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

wait a second...all this time k-lee has loved laguna???? call me asap :)

 
At 10/26/2005 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Wow.. so like christian bale is what I should look like? K.. I kinda miss the whole "hall" thing. we're only at our hall for meetings. we're always out from homes.. so we're in the territory 24/7.. been doin alot more chinese tho, so I'm all over the state.

 
At 10/26/2005 2:29 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

were you and k-lee at debbie tells work today?

 
At 10/26/2005 6:37 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Yeah we were there for like 5 min. Someone (not me) had to use the facilites.

 
At 10/30/2005 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

I don't know how you guys watch that ridiculous show. I tried watching it once. My ear started to bleed. And now I have a twitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home