Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, November 13, 2005

If you thought peeing your pants wasn't cool..

Oi Dios Mio

Its been a very fun weekend. I got to go visit Walkill on Friday. Which was excellent because ive never been there. Went with meghan, klee, and asha-lawfawnduh-shaniqua-destiny-jamila. Brian Mcbrian gave us the tour. And I kept seeing guys I knew or that I thought I know, which is always fun. Then we hung out in Brians room and he got a hair cut, which looked very good I might add. And then some rednecks showed up and talked about there hunting skills, (noone was impressed).

Saturday slept to an early Noon. Hung around cleaned, then headed up to Olley's for Autumn Fest, although Autumn wasnt there so, Im not sure of the name. It was fun we were on the beach with a fire. That's when things got out of control. Me and Fluff went on a secret mission, to pick up someone. Before we left I went to get my purse to see if i missed any calls. I picked it up and noticed my phone was off. Which is weird, because I NEVER turn off my phone, not even in Hospitals (i aint scared of no DR.) Then I noticed that my phone was WET and SMELLED. So i took the battery out and let it sit on a vent while we picked up Mystery Guest. But picking up the mysery guest wasnt the important part of the story. I find out later from Olley, my worse fears. Olley's Cat's Tag-teamed it and pee'd on my purse. Not only was my purse soaked and smelled like an @$$ but, my phone had this mystery liquid on it. So now my phone shorted out and doesnt work. It makes for a good story, but not really cause im so irritated right now. On a good note the nice lady from verizon transfered my loaner phone over for free (usually $20). Because she said I had a very good story (so mad at her).
Oh well, thers always ebay I guess.

~Jk out~

Oh the mystery guest was Brain McBrian, but i didnt think that was as interesting as cats tagging my purse.

9 People Heart Me:

At 11/13/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

Tee hee

 
At 11/13/2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i'd die a happy man if noone ever peed on my phone. i hate phone problems, and i really really hate pee on my stuff.
which reminds me of a story-
last night i slept in grand central and a mexican guy was really really drunk and pee'd all over himself.. it was really really gross, and it smelled. and i'm positive that if he had a phone in his pocket- he def. lost all of his phone numbers too.

 
At 11/14/2005 1:48 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

you came to our house to get your dad's shirt and left without them......Silly Willy!

 
At 11/14/2005 7:56 PM, Blogger M Kenyon People Heart Me...

Hey, I like your site. Where's da props?

Word Verification: sgkpu
kat = pu 4 sure

 
At 11/15/2005 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

this is my favorite blogg yet. i was cracking up. and it's Allie not Olly. But anyways... if that cat ever pees on my phone, i'm gonna kill it. (stabbing gesture).

 
At 11/16/2005 6:38 AM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. And olly knows who she is so does Allie, I think there friends. That cat better not pee on me, I dont wanna get wet.

 
At 11/16/2005 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

this post is actually in reference to the batman begins blogg.... i just realized who christian bale is. i just watched swing kids and he's only like 18 in it....i laughed. that is all.

 
At 11/16/2005 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

JK- your blogs def make sure i get my daily laugh- 2 wet thumbs up.

 
At 12/17/2005 4:48 PM, Blogger Lauren People Heart Me...

Hi!I'm Alex L.'s cuz!Great site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home