Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Shameless Promotion


My parents are selling a timeshare on ebay. If someone buys it I make a commission and i'm very poor.

Its the 3rd week in April, Provincetown, Mass. It's right on the beach, pool, hot tub, located a few minutes from town. Check it out and if you or someone want to buy it lemmie know.

Take a look here

2 People Heart Me:

At 11/24/2005 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

are u serious jordan? this blogg is disappointing. where did funny jordan go?

 
At 11/24/2005 2:50 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Yes, i'm serious. I'm very poor. So I thought I would add that in. And i've been sick so I havn't had any funny things happen to me. Be nice to me, my stomach hurts. lol I'll get better and then i'll have more tales to tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home