Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sell out with me my friends..

Oh Oh I just added something, scroll down to the right and draw me a picture or leave a note. And to make things and life easier, all anonymous comments will be automatically deleted. So make sure to put your real name.

So I have officially sold out and did a survey. Read, Rejoice, and repeat.

15 Years Ago, I:

1. Was 5, in kindergarten
2. Watched Disney in the afternoon
3. Always ate Chocolate and cream Teddy Grams
4. Bestfriend was Johnny B (the tbg)
5. Got caught stealing

10 Years Ago, I:

1. Was in 5th Grade
2. Got to Change classes for Science
3. Was terrified to go to Middle School
4. Shannon had a boyfriend
5. Was not allowed to go to bathroom alone
(had to carry an apple made of wood)

5 Years Ago, I:

1. Was a sophomore in High School
2. Was a punk
3. Clothes were all 5 sizes to big
4. Thought people at Chariho were stuck-up
5. Wanted to drop out of High School

3 Years Ago, I:

1. Was a Senior about to Graduate High School
2. Had Boyfriend
3. Was Driving a Silver Galant
4. Got a cellphone
5. Dumped Boyfriend
6. Got baptized
7. A friend passed away

1 Years Ago, I:

1. Pioneering
2. Worked as Nannie
3. Driving a Green Saab
4. Was Learning Spanish

Yesterday, I:

1. Worked
2. Went out in service
3. Took a Nap
4. Went to Bookstudy
5. Worked out

Today, I:
1. Am working
2. Will go out in service
3. Will Take a Nap
4. Band Practice?
5. Work Out

Tomorrow, I:
1. Will Work
(i'm sensing a pattern)
2. Will go out in Service
3. Will Take Nap
4. Go to meeting and do Demo
5. Will either work out or eat snacks

10 People Heart Me:

At 12/28/2005 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

first time posting.show me some love.i have this week off and i am bored out of my mind.i would just like to say that( to prove how bored i am) i look forward to your random posts every day...i think i need to start looking for a boyfriend.or maybe just a hobby:)

 
At 12/28/2005 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

thanks jordan. I was begining to think I too might have to work today. now i have to fill out a survay.

 
At 12/30/2005 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/30/2005 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement.

 
At 12/31/2005 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i would like to say that the answer to your blog survey was all of the above to every question. YESSSSS!

 
At 12/31/2005 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

(in reply to aud^)
Hobbies are way better than boyfriends. and they usually smell better.

 
At 12/31/2005 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found.

 
At 12/31/2005 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

in other words.. hobbies don't smell, but they rarely make good conversation! :p

 
At 1/01/2006 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

there, is my name better?

 
At 1/03/2006 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

in response to aud ^ boyfriends may smell, but hobbies usually end up costing money where as boyfriends can usually be manipulated to buy you fancy things.. (and wash! washing is a very easy habit to conive someone into)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home