Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, December 25, 2005

4 States Later


And i'm completely exhausted.

It was a very busy week. Between job at lawyers office, roofing, trying to squeeze service in, and house sitting (although that didnt take any effort). Watched sheena and jons house while they went to mississippi to do relief work. Me and KK (kitty kat) bonded as always. Although she slept in the living room and was not allowed in the bedroom, I learned my lesson from last time.

Thursday began the long weekend. Went to the meeting and did a sub house holder talk with cheryl k. Left the meeting, packed my stuff and headed to E. hartford to uncle marks. Got there at like midnight, stayed up and watched Leno with Marsha. Then got up at 4:45 (oi dios mio) to meet the chickopee girls. Met with there car-a-van, Devin rode up with me. Which was cool, we also bonded and got our dance on to the 4 hr mix's I made. Got to the mountain finally after some complications of going to Mt. Ellen instead of Lincoln Peak (i dont wanna talk about it). Met up with Kierstin and Bria (BRIA). So then the 5 (me, kierstin, BRIA, Al, and Brianna) of us took the lift up. I was scared, because I knew I was gonna die. It was my first time riding this year. So Bria and the "aunts" (still trying to confirm who they were and if they were aunts) followed me down and Bria taught me the point method to turning. Then boarded more and saw more j-dubs on the Mt. including fluffy and the boys. Saw goldy locks (holly) in her crocheted hat, we were supposed to do a run but it never happend.

Stayed with Bruce and Kate at there sweet condo. That place is awesome, literally and I mean literally you got off the lift, and there it was. The Rinehearts came over and gav and liv we had dinner and played caps. I scored the first ever 4 leaner (whatever that means) gavin knows the rest. Whoa i'm tired, but thers more. Next day took my time waking up. Everyone came back over, some went out riding, not me, so sore, and def did not have $67 bucks to board as opposed to the $5.50 from the previous day HA. Said my goodbyes, stop and got a sandwich and some goodies and begun my drive home. Stopped in E. hartford again, had some food, saw the fam. Then came to westerly for dinner party aka Dinner #deuce. Fabulously good italian food. Me and lisa played a duet on the piano. And then the pullos told me all about bethel service, and hanging out with the GB. Then home to take a coma (a really really long sleep.) I told you it was a long weekend.

1 People Heart Me:

At 12/25/2005 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

sorry about ditchin you for boston.. but i couldn't up and leave sutherland upon those poor unsuspecting souls... as it was I got severly trounced when i got home. but that's a completly different story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home