Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Monday, January 09, 2006

A visit from NC


Kirstin and her New England Debut

Very fun week. K-dog came in from North Carolina on wednesday. Me and k2thlee picked her up at the airport and went to Providence to go Undergarmet shopping. (i was against it). And after eating Johnny Rockets aka Cow Brains, we headed home. When I got home there were 4 strangers waiting. I'm still not sure who they were, but I think originally they were coming from Jersey. 2 guy 2 girls but no pizza place. We had fun hanging out what have you, then one of them played piano, the other guitar and me on drums. Then we went to Tim Hortons and picked up Meghan, and each ate a dozen donuts. Got home and Danny (who was my favorite one) cut my hair in the living room. (i heart free hair care).

Thursday me and k dog went boarding at Wachussett. It was a lot of fun. Conditions were pretty good. I ran into lil Lindsay and her sister Stacy. And lindsay headed down the same trail as us, I was cruising down the Mountain to catch up to her. I had just gotten behind her when I lost my footing and went down. Unfortunately, I fell and landed straight on my head. My hat went one way my goggles the other. It really hurt. I got up a few minutes later. Dazed and confused, and I was seeing double vision (not cool). So I finally made it down and the girls were already there waiting, I told them what happened. We did one more run (big mistake) then headed home. That was the longest ride, I had to drive, and I had gotten so tired from hitting my head, all I wanted to do was fall asleep. Went I got home later that night, Dr. Cheryl K determined I got a minor Concussion. Were still not sure, but I have a lump on my head as a trophy for not wearing a helmet.

Friday went to work, then skipped service to rest, cause I was still feeling like crap from hitting my head. Then went out to dinner at Go fish with Fluff, Tights, D, corto, me and K dog (don't u love nicknames). Sushi was fantastic as always. Then milled around Mystic Village then got a movie and watched it at Fluffs. We played pool, salsa'd and watched The Island. I hearted it. Esp. Ewan McGregor (gorgeous).

Next day was Saturday which was service and Kayleigh's Party. That will take a posting in itself. Stay tunned for Live play by play, stats, pictures, and me looking cute.

7 People Heart Me:

At 1/09/2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

you should try out our *new* massage chair that will relax ya.

 
At 1/09/2006 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Im telling Lee Ann you cheated on her!
FYI: Watch what you feed fatty, there has been dog food recall in our area (CT RI and more) due to lots of pet fatality. :(
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10771943/

 
At 1/09/2006 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i dont think that was all of it, try this link.

 
At 1/09/2006 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

try to be 21 ! then you can reee lax!

I got pictures up from swing, and will have pictures up from "line dancing" in willimantic

 
At 1/10/2006 6:54 AM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

I've been cheating on Shrew-ann for about 5 years now. If I didn't my hair would be down to the floor. Thanks for the doggie update.

And Phil no more shameful promotions on this website. Line dancing is scary, I dont wanna get kicked.

 
At 1/11/2006 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

"milled around mystic village" is very understated...

 
At 1/11/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Ha its true. I wanna see confessions of Laquesha ! Or is it Memoirs of Geisha, whatever..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home