Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A visit from NC (part deuce)


The recap of kayleigh's

from the best or most interesting point of view.....mine

It was a very fancy evening to say the least. Cheryl K made me an excellent little blue dress with fancy lace and pearls (my idea). It was kind of a flapperish style, which I was told was the theme, but later I found out it was not themed (the themer or themer's have been flogged). Anyways so me and k dog went to Corto.'s (who i have been told would not like to be mentioned, but i'm sorry it's part of the story) to get fancy hair do's. So my hair got curled, and when I say curled i'm talking watch out shirley temple. For real, it was crazy I was terrified of it, but in the end I really like it, it reminded me of my youth and my little curly fro. So got hair did' then went to Taco Hell, then home to finish getting ready.

Cheryl K and K-dog and I finished getting ready. They assisted (or did all) of my makeup. Its pretty sad that it took 3 women for me to get ready, but I guess so is life. We headed off to the party cheryl k drove (tee hee) me and k dog sang the entire way their it was awesome. Finally arrived. I was wearing my bubba teeth, as seen in the photo. I figured if I had to look that fancy, I at least was going to have to do something to keep it real.

Everyone looked really good. The Roussins house looked good. The Food was good. Oh and did I mention, I looked good? (feel free to stop reading anytime). I had a lot of fun. I danced a lot. Mrs. Mcgurn was the offical assist Jordan K from revealing too much of the evening.(strapless bra = Piece of crap) THANKS SHEENA ! By the end of the night I had lost my voice, because through no fault of my own, I was being egged on doing my lil Jon Impressions. WHHHHHHHHAT, OKKKKKKKAY, LEEET'S GOOOO and who could forget YEEEEAHHHHH Followed by dropping something. So all and all good times had by all, next time you see me i'll tell you some tales from the evening or i'll just say WHHHHHHAAT, OOKKKKKAY Oh and any rumors you have heard from the evening are prob. true, inless there about me.(so mad at Dr. Huckstable)

Got home at 3 am. Slept for 3.5 hrs then brought K-dog to the airport. awwww. Miss you long time. Visit was a lot of fun tho. Then went to meeting and had pioneer meeting and my house later. And an excellent dinner. I fell asleep at the end of the dinner, on the couch. (big shocker) I told you it was a long weekend.
PS Their is something in the water in Westerly, anyone who drinks it will instantly have a significant other, BE WARNED !

9 People Heart Me:

At 1/19/2006 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

hey, uhm call me sometime friday.. I'll try to pickup. When do you want to leave saturday morning... uhm yea call me.

 
At 1/20/2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

we look cute....:) and i'm with you...DO NOT drink westerly water, its poisonous....

 
At 1/20/2006 9:27 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Yeah, i have switched to bottled.
PA here i come !
See you all next week...

 
At 1/23/2006 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

who's drinking the water?

 
At 1/23/2006 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

how did dee figure out how to use this thing.

 
At 1/23/2006 8:02 PM, Blogger TracyP82 People Heart Me...

Shut up, significance is a wonderful thing.
PS: I neep help my blog is lame, i dont know how to put things in it

 
At 1/23/2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Let's not bicker and argue about who drank what, this is supposed to be a happy occassion !

 
At 1/24/2006 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

there is no bickering...jordan, are you drinking the water?? :)

 
At 1/24/2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

What's wrong with the water?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home