Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

If You Thought American Idol Was Bad...


So American Idol is back on.

I've been sucked into it, no thanks to my mother. But i've been trying too avoid it at all costs. And I can say i'm one week free of AI and it feels good. (oh how i miss sweet sweet Randy).I thought you all would find this interesting. Apparently the U.S. has spawned other Idol shows ripping off American Idol. I've heard of things like Australian Idol or Canadian Idol, which lets face it Canadians are americans and australians attractive americans. But then there were so not so good ideas, like Indian Idol or the popular Indonesian Idol. Ha yeah I had quite the giggle over all this too.



Other then that its a new month. I was happy to finish off my service time for January(hooray for me). Which is what i'm supposed to do anyways, but it's been a tough month weather wise, so I was happy. And got some new snowboard stuff so hopefully some boarding soon. Thats all for now.

Note: It has been neither confirmed, nor denyed that Tommy K has entered Indonesian Idol competition. Stayed tuned...

5 People Heart Me:

At 2/02/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

I seriously could see tommy entering Indonesian Idol.

 
At 2/02/2006 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

I dont think Tommy K can sign his way into being the next indonesian idol....

 
At 2/02/2006 9:58 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

hahah. I just wanted to put that cause I had a good chuckle over that.

 
At 2/03/2006 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

if tommyk can enter.. .well lthen I can win it!

 
At 12/29/2010 8:48 PM, Anonymous Belly Surya Candra Orsa People Heart Me...

Great Blog..!!!! Keep Blogging.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home