Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pa is A-ok


So I've been a little behind in posting.

My last post actually took place 3 weeks ago, even though it was dated last week. I have been working a lot. Still keeping busy at the law office, but also some other work. Bartended the last two weekends in a row at Perks and Quirks. I really like it, I always have a good time, and i'm getting my expresso martini's down. (mudslides are another project ! don't hate) Made some sweet moolah with that. Then for two nights, I went and stayed at this lady's house uptown. She's recovering and just wanted someone their in the night to watch over her. So I would shoot the breeze, get her coffee, and juice. Then go to bed in my own room with cable! (oh how i miss mtv) Then the next morning would make her breakfast and made $100 for that ! Hollar. Needless to say I went to the mall, and that was the end of that.

So on saturday morning, phil k, marsha, and I headed down to Lebanen, which I have been calling Lebanon, which is not right, you say tomatoe, i say shut up o . First day went and had dinner, with the whitickers. Then Kenyons whipped up a fabulous dinner. Then we just hung out and I got to play Kevin's drums.

Sunday went to the meeting. Mark did an awesome job with his talk. No really, I was really impressed. Phil k commented twice in chinease at the meeting, the best part was that this was a meeting in english. I dared him, I just can't believe he did it. Then we went out to this random wanna be steak house with my fam and like 30 memebers of the Cooper family. Mark's new family . Then Chris, Stephane, and Kevin (local pa boys) all came over and we watched movies and played music. And then a late night trip to Wendy's which I guess, is nothing new then what I do here. Said our goodbyes, and got up super early the next day to drive home. It was a nice change of pace, and good to see everyone. Drive home was interesting, then again its always an adventure with phil k. I got the day off of work, so I went to the mall. I guess that's it. Sorry it wasn't that interesting, but yeah it really was... Giggity Giggity Goo

PS: Oh and I saw a horse and Buggy going down the street, by far the greatest thing ever. And i've done a ton of updating to my website including a lot of pictures, check it out.

3 People Heart Me:

At 1/25/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger TracyP82 People Heart Me...

ISN'T IT PERKS AND CORKS?

 
At 1/26/2006 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Hey I got my pics up last night, forgot to tell you, there's a link to it in my blog! http://www.arkaoss.com/gallery/pajan

 
At 3/07/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger M Kenyon People Heart Me...

Thanks for the props. By the way, It IS Lebanon. And we like to call them:
A horse with a buggy behind.

Lame, yes, that's me sometimes. wogru

Oh, that goes in the other box.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home