Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I have returned !!


I know its been way too long since an update !

At first, I wasn't updating because nothing had happend. I was supposed to go to a wedding but I ended up getting sick and an ear infection (big shocker) so I stayed home. But all that nonsense is over and i'm healthy again.

So let's see what I have I done. Well I went to a hoedown in Enfield. Which was ridiculous. It was lots O fun. At a barn, and everyone was dressed to impress. The ride up was interesting as always. I went up with k 2 the lee, brian, and Big nasty. I missed the turn for the road, so the next driveway I saw I turned around. I was thinking their was a turnaround in the back. And it was all dirt, so I proceeded to turn around. It looked they may have grown corn or something, but it's winter and everything was frozen. Well as I make my way down the drive way "Farmer John" the homeowner comes out and stands in front of my car blocking the way. (OH SNAP) He had this look on his face as if he had just found out that his daughter was his sister. (which in his case was probably true) I did not want to roll down my window, cause honestly I was a little scared. So I just kinda waved and when he came over to my window I stepped on the gas to get out of there. Well he proceeded to PUNCH MY CAR ! It was loud. And it sounded like he may have hurt himself, cause he hit it hard. Which is what he gets. The lesson, don't let hick's cross breed. Oh and i'm happy cause Brian, almost thought about thinking about getting out of the car to say something (phew)

Hmm what else. I have been doing a lot of service. I didn't make my time last month (tear) Hey it was a tough month, and being sick didnt help. So i've been out a lot this month and I'm going for 90 which will probably end up at 75, but here's trying.

Last weekend, I spent Friday-Sunday in New York at Walkill. Ahh young love. haha. It was nice to see those boys and hang out. And I got to know Becky very well. For those of you who don't know her, shes crazy. That's it. I heard about some women who is a friends of her's that I do not know, and her puppy about 27 times (no less) . So that became the long running joke, and From the Gap chicks sketch. (Mmmmm that looks good, can have some? mmmm these are good. haha) Oh and I went to the mall and got Aqua teen Season 3 dvd ! I'm so excited !

And and I got a new computer ! It's so rad. My other one crashed. Sad but true. But we got a very good deal on this one (free is always good) So I heart it.

Ok well thats the best I have for you. This weekend, is going to be good, I know this. Don't worry more updates are soooooooon to come.
k bye

3 People Heart Me:

At 3/15/2006 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i almost PEED MY PANTS reading your "farmer john" fiasco...

incredible.

i miss your face!

oh and veronica actually called me OWN HER OWN! hahahah i had forgotten to call her for like a month and she flipped.
(i was like, OH so you're still alive and a real person?!)

muahah. love, bauekm2

 
At 3/16/2006 7:45 AM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Ha ya farmer john needed to relax. And it sounds like your returning phone calls skills is that of a floridan. Which = crap. Oh well. And yes i also miss your face.

 
At 3/19/2006 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

YES YES I KNOW I"M SHOWING MY TRUE FLORIDIAN PHONE SKILLS

i'm sorry......i still heart u the mostest...its just that school is making me sooo busy.
talk to you soon hopefully :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home