Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Thursday, March 16, 2006

One for the books, Indeed


What a beautiful weekend!

The weather was so nice outside. I busted out the capris to celebrate this momentous event. Which is funny, because today thursday, it was snowing. So lemmie see a lot of service and such this week. Friday night I went to Middeltown and got dinner with the Kenyon's, Melody, and Chris (who was visiting from pa) We got sushi at this place Japaniak II. It took 3.5 days to get our food. No seriously I think they went on a boat to catch it first. But all and all it was delicous. Then phil k took us on some ridiculous joy ride to see a view of the city. And when he got out of the car to get a map out of the trunk. I jumped in the driver's seat, locked the doors and took off with him chaseing the car. I drove around for a bit when I came back he was standing in the dark looking at the map. haha. Also in another randomness. I had hmm 4 glasses of water at this restraunt, marsha as well so 5 min into the ride home we needed a restroom. The only open one I guess was at this dance studio. They were having a recital, but said we could use the bathroom. So we had to go across their little stage thing to go. Putting the A in Awkward

Saturday got up to go out in service. Had the best group Lisa, Stephanie, Jasmine, and Gel. We did borough territory. I told jasmine if she was good she could pet a seagull. So we headed over to that point and found some seagulls, but alas they flew away. Later on went to the mall with chris. Did a little bit of shopping. I got new flops ! Thats pair number 6 I believe. Went rocking climbing at night at olley's. I heart rock climbing. And it was nice cause the young boys came and were being ridiculous with their climbing skills. I was able to get up the little wall, which took much effort but I was able to conquer it.

Sunday went to the meeting with phil k and chris. Then came back home hung out for a while. Phil k hooked up my new computer and I got all my old files back (hoooray) I was afraid I would never see my old service time or pictures again. Later that night we went to Fluffys to hang out. Good times as always to be had. Ate, played pool the usual. Caught up with fluffy who had just gotten home from Mexico. Then phil and chris left (tear) All and all quite the weekend indeed. I learned a lot in such a short period of time. I learned this weekend, unfortunatly somethings in life well they won't be as picture perfect as u think, never forget who your true friends are, and when in doubt enjoy some thin mints. (i know i did)

0 People Heart Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home