Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Quick Build, went by quick


Our last build together as one RBC, tear.
(Warning this is a nerdy entry)

It was in Stafford Springs, ie nowheresville, ct. I got there thursday night cause I was going to be on an evening crew. So everyone's finishing dinner, its about 6 oclock. I find out that, their were delays and that none of the wiring had been done! Oh, fyi i'm on sound crew, we make it possible for stuff to be heard, anywho... The state inspector is scheduled to come at 7am the next morning and the entire wiring had to be done for the entire building and here's the best part, it was me and one other brother do this. Even better, he had to leave to check in where he was staying, so he left for about an hour. Leaving moi, lol. Fortunately I was able to recruit phil k, who assisted me. We were able to run a ton of wires and what not, and he got some electricians to do the main hall. Then the other brother returned and by about 11 we finished. IIIIIII was sleepy. Not to mention that it was 100F no less, in the building.

I slept in a little on friday at the kenyons. Until I heard yelling at 7, "don't yell your going to wake jordan" was what I heard. Went Friday got their about 11, and it was pouring and cold. Fun Fun. We only had a little work because it was busy inside. So I had lunch and walked around and talked. I was going to go out friday night, to Carolyn's house but I got back to the kenyons and died.

Saturday, did honestly like 15 min of work. Cause again it was "busy" inside and we had no ceiling to install speakers into. So walked around more, talked to some peeps had lunch, hung out in first aid with K 2 the lee, what have you. Then flew back home to bartend this benefit deal at the park, for shelter harbor. It was good, the best part besides the money of course was that I got to eat all the extra sushi mmmmm. And let me tell you, it was sushi-rific. (ok that was dumb)



Sunday, I don't remember what I did, so i'm going to say the meeting and nothing. And the best part of the week monday, I was at corto's house when my car died. Ya thats right, the Saab hates my face. It would not start, so I had to have it towed. Apparently it needs a new fuel pump. And I thought it wouldnt be that much money and be done quick. Then i find out it also needs a gas tank and of course holiday weekend delays. So I still have no car. I've been driving the fan and creeping out people everywhere.

Oh oh better news american idol finale week! Taylor won! Soul Patrol Soul Patrol! I went to the AI party at the kings which was so much fun, and fantabulous food. And then a bunch of service the rest of the week. Including my finest hour, I was able to convince my entire service group to go to Sophies, a coffee shop, which btw is not even in our territory. We go the best frozen iced chocolates, ever.


I'm very tired and going to bed. But that was the week in review. I forgot to mention some other stuff I know. I'll cover this weekend, in next weeks blog. Peace out.

3 People Heart Me:

At 6/03/2006 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Had to catch up on ya...guess this works. Hey, J & C are now "french" and I've never seen (heard) your dad be so quiet...worried he'll explode in a spray of English when he can't take it any more. Glad to be updated on your life...too busy and too much car trouble...but good for you. Sorry about Tuesdays...schedule changed. You may see me there some time.
Love, K

 
At 6/05/2006 6:30 AM, Blogger M Kenyon People Heart Me...

"Quiet, you'll wake up xxxxxx"

That's a common thought from those who've stayed w/ the Kenyons. But they've got nothin' but love for their guests.

 
At 6/05/2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

HALLO!! post again...you slacking...prepare to die

 

Post a Comment

<< Home