Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Circus......is never done !



Giggity Giggity Giggty, High five random black lady!

But i'll get back to that later. So I went to the greatest show on earth this weekend. Well I don't know if I would call it that, but it was the circus. And no it was no the 3 ring circus, in fact from what I can figure it was a half ring circus. So we headed up to Springield on saturday corto, and I that is. We met and Al and jordan k 2 at some house sitting establishment. We headed over and got some sweet parkingspace via AXIA. haha. Damon had the idea that if you have an axia pass you can park wherever you want, but I guess it did work.



Once we arrived at the circus, their was people selling stuff everywhere. Swords, hats, masks, everything. But no one had $100 bucks to buy any of that. But when walking to my seat I saw this fantastic mask of a clown wearing glasses. $7, I said NEY! So I said Summer, who was with us (waiting for stanton i presume) and I said give me $3 and she said ok. So a sweet clown mask for the price of $4 I think YES. When we took our seats, oh this was the part of the story I forgot to make. Earlier in the evening I made some predictions to corto. They were the following: People would drink and be silly, A certain girl and her boyfriend would get mad and leave, Summer and Stanton would break up, but then not, but then again, and this african american lady with braids would be mad at us. Now that fact was probably the most interesting of the story. Because when we sat down, I saw this lady with braids, and I said shes going to get mad at us I can just feel it.



The show begins!! I'm wearing my clown mask the entire time. The lead clown who's in charge of everything, sounds just like Turpeck, honestly I think their cousins. So we all yelled back at him in his voice and laughed and screamed as loud as possible. Well the lady in braids, proceeds to yell back saying she has a headache and the circus is not the place for yelling and headaches, apparently she wanted some pickles. ha No but apparently she's been attending another circus that has no yelling and everyone is sad. Well after being yelled at by braids, a certain person and their boyfriend get mad at us. So far, were silly, getting yelled at, and people are mad, so i'm up to 3. As we leave someone has the idea to buy plastic light up swords, that were amazing. So the 4 of us run down the streets of Springfield, in a battle of epic proportions. At the same time, on the other side of the circus, Summer is breaking up with Stanton for the first time. (DRAMA) Then more people got mad because they needed a ride home.



We get to where we were staying and much more silliness and sword fighting. The angry couple left. HA. Summer and Stanton come back in, Round 2. I just wanted pizza and that was the task for the rest of the evening. The boys left, and some how I lost a round of rock, paper, stupid, and had to share a double size bed with summer and jordan k 2. We slept in the next day, and made our way back home. And that was it. OH and the quote of the weekend, from one of our angry circus goers was, "Remember who you are"?.......Jordan K III.



PS: When the clown yelled alright at us. I yelled back ALRIGHT GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY, and a friendly african american, not with braids, proceed to go YEAHHHH and give me a high five. And along with yelling we used the Lil John voice for WHAAAAAAt, OKKKKK, LETS GOOOOOOO. Remember who you are !

7 People Heart Me:

At 5/20/2006 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

I....LOVE....IT

 
At 5/21/2006 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

THIS ONE GOES DOWN IN THE BOOKS! except for the fact i broke my sword...... that was a downer.

 
At 5/22/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

Indeed. I think it's fantastic that you had it working the next day as just a handle.

 
At 5/22/2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

The handle was a little disturbing, I kind of DONT want to know how it is being used at this moment...lol...

 
At 5/22/2006 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

the circus was definitely one of the best nights ever.. and your blog nicely captures all the events of the evening! Good work JordanK

 
At 5/23/2006 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Stanton's never done !

 
At 5/23/2006 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

oh my word...boobetts posted hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home