Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm Freaking Out !

Why?
I leave in a day for California, Hong Kong, Singapore, Batam Indonesia, Bali Indonesia.

Ah so like I said freak out. Joe and Cheryl K have been over their already for 2.5 weeks. Were actually going to cross paths in the air. Which means i'm going to fly over them and or versa vice. So what has been going on?

Well working like crazy. I've been trying to save as much money as possible before I leave. I also have been trying to catch up on service (yeah thatll happen). I've been snowboarding a couple of times up to Vermont. And of course to sugarbush! Thank u bruce and kate. I also took my parents down to Jfk to leave. Spent some time in china town with justine, then flew up to patterson. It was nice to see alex and have lunch / a spanish tour. Holla at mary-luz and the other jersey girls for coming to visit.

Azu was so awesome. Thank u so much to all the ladies who came out for my last dinner. And of course the outstanding after party. Super bowl was a lot of fun. Too bad the pats blew it. I'm still sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Tomorrow is cleaning, then meeting with co. Then Wednesday i'm outta here. My plan is fly to cali for about 8 hrs, hopefully meet up with corto. Then get on a plane fly to hong kong. Then another plane fly to singapore. Then a taxi to Harbor. Then a ferry to batam, indonesia to stay with tk. Phew i'm tired just thinking about it. 2 Days later, i'm at my destination. I'm not going to actually get there till Friday afternoon.

Ok back to packing. I've been posting all of my pictures at Jordan's Shutterfly Photos.
Hopefully if all goes well, I will be able to update my blog and add pictures to my album from overseas. So check back again.

Love you all see you in a month.
~jk~

1 People Heart Me:

At 2/07/2008 9:03 AM, Blogger arkaoss People Heart Me...

FLy safe Jordan K! take lots of pictures in Hong Kong!
Remember, if you get time in Hong kong or singapore, ask to go to "cheap electronics" mall's. If you can get me a coupla 8gb thumbdrives for cheap or Mp3/video players; I'll get you back for them double! Woot! have a blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home