Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Monday, July 30, 2007

3 Minute Update


Here's a 3 minute update....

Have been very busy as always. Trying to finish my time for the year. Right now I need about 104 for the year, but i'm really going to push and get it. Socially: hmm. Went to flacos heard sugarfree play, so good. Went to waterfire featuring swing dancing, with new girl. Alex d went to bethel so mucho going away party's for him. Bri and Pete got married ! Then Sherri and Joe got married ! And this weekend phil and deanna will get married ! Wow, i'm almost wedding out. Tommyk is coming home next week for a couple of days. It's been a year since he's been gone, crazy.

Today: Just got home from service. Before that got home from the dis con. Wow I thought it would never get here, but yes it did. And it did not let me down. We had Tony Morris (gb) which made it that much better. And I got the new release, excited to read that. Last night after dis con stopped at nicoles for a body shop party. And boy do I smell delish.

Tonight: I'm home trying to unpack and get ready for another crazy week. And about to leave and go clean claw's. This week is going to be nuts between service, work, qb, and wedding stuff. Not to mention family coming in. Plus ugh it was 90F today.

**I would like to give a shout out to Sue. I don't remember your new last name. But I know your Nicole's mom. She said something to me last night about me writing about her on my blog, so guess what I am.**

Oh and I made a shutterfly account to post more pictures. The album I posted is Sherri and Joe's wedding. For now it's open to the public....until some freak screws it up. So please be responsible. So enjoy until then. www.jordank.shutterfly.com

That's it. Sorry for the messy posting but like I said 3 minutes. And even this took me 15 minutes. The topic pic is of me simponized! And the other is me and laura d at bri's wedding. hollar.

0 People Heart Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home