Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Q & A





Q: Jordan where have you been?

A: Here, why did I miss you?

Q: No, no you didn't. Hey wait who's asking the questions here?

A: You, I thought?

Q: Yes I am. So why haven't you posted lately?

A: I don't know. It's summer and I've been busy.

Q: Well that's all I got.......thanks for clearing up, nothing.

Alrighty, now that that's over. Greetings to my internet friends and or supercomputers / government agency's reading this. So yes it has been a good 2 months without a posting. Rather then cover every mundane detail I figured just an overview would be good, that and yes I am ridiculously lazy when it comes to posting.

So I started a new job. Well new since last posting. Actually i've been there about 2 months now. Working at Auto Audio / Wireless zone... (cough) Verizon Wireless. I work for verizon will leave it at that. I enjoy it. Most of you who know me know I am a nerd and that I do enjoy a good cell phone to play with, so yes this job is perfect. Part time as always to keep up with the pioneering. Speaking of which. We've come to the home stretch. Now being July only less then 60 shopping days left till end of service year. So almost every mon-wed is dedicated to service (except today more on that later). That is my numero uno priority for the summer, making my time. Don't get me wrong making money and maybe even getting some form of a tan is on the list, however I have a commitment and by golly i'm going to try and make it. Thanks to jazz, ava bee, and their mommy's for working with me and even sharing their apples.

Besides working and service.....The usual summer picnics, gatherings, party's, weddings, clam bakes, bawn fires, scrabble meetings, chess club, guitar lessons, speech therapy, aa, whatever u call them. Speaking of weddings, lot's of people getting married. It's that season. I'm going to a wedding this weekend and another in a few weeks, then 3 weeks after that, another. haha. I am excited for all those going into matrimony..... It's just whoa, quite the season.

I have one more bill to pay off then after that hopefully i'll be purchasing a ticket to indo. My brother for those of u who are confused or don't know which country lives in indonesia. So hopefully early next year i'll be making a visit for a couple of weeks/ month. I also will make a special stop in cali to visit a special someone *wink* wink *.

Today is July 4th. And some kids and I went on a canoeing trip down the Ye old Wood River. I used my lovely necky kayak. The river run we did is about5.5 miles. It's long, tiring, and yes dirty. But it was fun. I had captain tyler riding in my cockpit directed me towards which duck to chase. There was this big duck or goose I don't know what he was following us. I called him quacky. When you get halfway down their is a dam that u have to take out at. He was their watching us with our boats. He followed Alex d and I across the street till we put back in. Then followed us into the water and began swimming down river with us ! My cousin even petted him. It was crazy. He got tired after a while and eventually stopped. But to think he followed us over a mile is nuts. Afterwards most everyone came over and we had pizza and beverages and well almost watched 007. A good day indeed, minus the rain which got everyone soaked but did feel good. And my arms as of now are made out of jello.

Q: Is this the end?

A: Yes, I have nothing left to write.

Q: When will you post again?

A: Hmm, prob in 2 weeks, or in 2 months, or in 2 years..

Q: Well thanks in advanced for nothing.

A: Of course, I wouldn't want to disappoint you.

3 People Heart Me:

At 7/05/2007 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Wow.. I'm blog worthy, sweeeeet!
the kayak photo with Tyler are Really spectaular! are those with your cell camera? man thats a good picture! kindof curious if ya'll could call me sometime & I'd hook up with you for Kayakin.. I could probly rent one if notified.....

 
At 7/05/2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

captain pooper swabbing the poop deck!
I wanted to take that goose and put him in my kayak. I tried to scoop him up with my paddle but he'd swim away.

 
At 8/29/2007 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Really cool which lake were you on the water seems calm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home