Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fun in the Sun and A Late Night Tribute

F L O R I D A or B U S T

Hi everyone so it's 2:30 am. I'm awake got home a little while ago from Gav and Liv's excellent party. I leave in less then 4 hours to go to florida for 11 days. Oh and yes, I still havn't packed ! I'm really excited for the warm weather, and to see friends. But at the same time, (yes i know i keep bringing it up) but i'll be missing some old friends. To Cortopassi, again have a safe trip. Your going back to Cali, and i'm so happy for you. In the words of Bro Bill, "That's the best thing you could do" ha at least that's what I think he said. Anyways here's a tribute to you sarah, cause i'm a cheese ball, and can't sleep. I'll see the rest of you at the Special Day Assembly when I get back. Except Tights, who I also will really miss. Ta Ta









PS: I'll be coming to visit soon!

1 People Heart Me:

At 11/20/2006 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Fly safe all you flying flyer people!
Have good travels, and share your expieriences with .............
well my mind just failed "poetic error #769" please hang up & dial again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home