Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Driving Slow on Sunday Morning


and I never want to leave.

Wow so my last posting was 21 days ago. So i'm going to try very hard to remember (as usual). Speaking of 21? ha that's right. http://www.jordank.net for more information on that. Moving right along...

So September 5th through the 10th was our Co Visit. As usually i hearted it. We also had a brother "in-training" visiting us from the great north. I got to work with his wife in service. And I got to work with Mella another day. And we went to DQ and split a blizzard, I really felt the bonding. Then we went to visit Dorris, who made us all laugh and was very inappropriate. I did a whole bunch of service that week, of course of course. Also I started a new cleaning job, which I really like and is pretty good $$. Saturday did morning service with Co. Then saturday night went to boston. There was a free Taking Back Sunday Concert in front of the Town Hall. It was a lot of fun. Went with J-rod and Sara Vajjay. We met some other people up there. It was funny I saw these two girls standing, and one of them looked really familiar. And I couldn't figure out why, so I asked her if I had met her at a party? She looked at me like my 3 heads were showing again. She's like no I don't think I go to the same party's as you. Then I asked her if she was a J-dub? And she said yes. And then it was good times from there. Such a random world we live in After boston went to the patriot and saw Nacho Libro for free. The ceiling was falling down and I broke the chair next to me with my leg, but it was still good times.

Sunday was the Voodoo Grille (mmmm po boy pork sandwich) with phil and julie. Then band practice.

The rest of the week was trying to be as positive as possible. Biggest things I took, Comment at meetings, and invited people OIS. Tuesday went to a lunchin for Kayleigh shower/wedding stuff. Thurday went to the meeting. After met Julie at Crapplebee's. But in the process there was some other people there so we sat with them. And then afterwards went to Walmart. Mmmm nothing like milling around walmart at 11 at night on a thursday. Then went to the beach, haha. Went 4-wheeling all over Atlantic Ave, then went down to Watch hill. Someone had the genius idea to drive up to the lighthouse. Lighthouse = Softest deepest sand. Needless to say we got stuck. Ah 1 am knee deep in sand pushing Tommy's Suv outta the sand. Oh the best part of all this was, I came right from the meeting. Fortunately tommy volunteerd an extra pair of pants. But i was still wearing his size 12 sandal's and his huge Af jeans. So i'm sinking in the sand in giant clown clothes. I got called a skate rat. I Resent that. Finally got out and got home by 2.

Friday went to Flaco's with Huckstables, Aud, Wilbur, Nat (my future husband) and Corto. None of these names are actual people Then went to corto's and fell asleep. Next day saturday, no service, instead Olive Garden and Savor's. Good mix. Saturday night Worked at Perk's and Cork's. We were packed. Like whoa. But it was cool cause I made a bunch of tip's. A couple of $10 spots from some nice boys. Then around 1 when we closed me and King Nick went to Wendy's, perfect end to the evening.

This week started the 18th. I think I just did the usual, meetings, service work. Friday night stayed home and hung out with Joe K caught up on some stuff. Saturday pretty much the same. Selling some junk on ebay. But on a plus I finally go to see the premiere of Grey's. I had to watch it online because stupid me I missed it. But it was really good. Then went to the mall bought some stuff I don't need. And then went to Aunty M's and played cards. So now it's sunday. And i'm gonna get ready for the meeting.


Oh a stupid story. I was out in service on a tuesday. All was well the sun was a shinning. "Someone" got out to go to a door, I had my hand on top of the door. The door slams, I feel intense pain, Oh my hand is stuck in the door! I begin to yell. They come back open the door. And all I can see is completely flat thumb lol. I can laugh now, but ya it hurt like Phil Collins music. Thumb is healed, but funny thing i was cleaning on thursday and I cut that same thumb on a vacuum. I'm just gonna amputate.

4 People Heart Me:

At 9/24/2006 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

to uh cheer you up, you sure got's an UGLY thumb!

 
At 9/25/2006 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Tell that girl if you stick your finger in your mouth, you can get mouth ulcers.

 
At 9/27/2006 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

i heart felix

 
At 10/02/2006 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Just read all of your blogs... WOW you are stinkin hilarious. Crazyely enough I understood a lot of your inside jokes. I was dying! I'm glad I made the cut as the prophet. It was funny though as you said havn't talked to him in a week. That was even FUNNIER!
OK, I actually miss you a lot.
I don't know why... Probably cause every asian guy when I show my family picture wants you!! SO I really do miss you. I guess you realize what you care about more when your gone. Will miss not going out with you for 21. Be safe, smart, and think of Uncle T with a beer on his stomach!!!
Love you

TK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home