Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Sunday, October 22, 2006

This is a boring Post


In fact if it wasn't my blog I wouldn't read it.

I just am filling the void of 2 weeks and no post.
When we last left our hero she was 21. That's still pretty much the most exciting thing that's happened in a while. So friday the 13th (ooooooooo) it really wasn't that scary. I went to see "Employee of the Month". I'm not sure how to review this movie without offending anyone. Ok let's put it this way. If you have been a Dane Cook follower since the BK Longue... Now i'm not talking about watching it on Comedy Central, i'm talking about the boot leg cd that you got from your friends boyfriend. (thanks gaygay) Then you will be very disapointed with this movie. Now if the first time you saw Dane Cook was on SNL or Leno, then it's your movie. Jessica Simpson makes me angry. There I said it. No Bj's or Sam's club or super walmart employee looks like her, or even has a friend that looks like her. In face they prob will never in there lifetime. (you get the point) Therefor, do not show up to work in tight sweater's that make your fake Ma-ming-esh look good. Not only that, but her acting is about as good as the Tower Street Elementary School Production of "The Trial of Hanzel and Grettle". Yes, I was the judge in that production, and even at 8 years old, I was a better actress then she.

Moving on, after that went to Crapplebees and Perk's for Drink's. PP's brother was there. He's the best. And he bought me a Mojito, and a black and white cookie mmmmm. Saturday went to the hall cleanup. Then I drove to brooklyn, (not nyc). K2thelee and her significant other are leasing a house. It's wicked cute. And it's on an acre or so of land with a river/stream going through it. I'm looking forward to kayaking there this summer. So I stayed most of the day/night, moved boxes and painted. I am quite the little wall divinci.

Sunday went over va-jj's. She had some bedfud friends. Ha i think thats how you say it with the cheesy acent. That was fun. FYI if we have to someday live on fire's, I will freeze to death, a bottle of lighterfluid later and nothing.

Monday ! Started the track campaign! I hope the kingdom message reaches the entire world. That's the big goal. My individual goal, is to defeat shannon. Now, I know we shouldnt stir up competiton. But I tell you what, when it's 4:30 in the afternoon and raining and you've been going since 9am, that small goal makes you get to steppin'. So yes shannon, you will loose. I will place more tract's. Oh Oh, monday night I went spinning with Meg and some other ladies. Omg. What is spinning you say? Well if Satan wore spandex and road a bicycle, that would be spinning. Spinning is an intense class of extreme stationary bike riding with techno music and fancy lights. And a women in the front who is miserable, and wants to make you miserable by yelling commands and making you ride faster. The next day I struggled to walk. Yeah it was bad. The bike seat is this tiny excuse for rubber. I am a full figured women, that thing can not support me. No bike seat can hold me! haha moving on..

This weekend. Friday the 20th. Hung out with my cuz Nk. Then went to Dylan's for drinks. Then went over huckstables and watched Click. It was pretty good. It was funny but had a very sad sequence of scenes that I did not like. Saturday got a flu shot!! I am excited about this. I refuse to die this winter. I went to walmart for this. ugggh. Yes I know. But when your poor white trash like myself, you takes what you can gets. But when I got to the walmart in town, oh were sorry were not doing that. You have to go to groton! (insert punching fist).

So I drove to groton and got it. Ahhhh. Then I hung out at my aunt's for most of the day. Ate at North End Deli, great food. Then saw another movie The Prestige. I really should rename this blog to the weekend of the movies. I liked it. Main favorite parts. Christian Bale. mmmmmm McMagician. Hugh Jackman mmmm another McMagician. However, leaving I still am confused on many things. So if you've seen it and understand the movie email me Jbumps@yahoo.com. We will discuss you know whatever the movie, daughters, coffee, barbara.

I told you this was a boring one.

3 People Heart Me:

At 10/22/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Justine D People Heart Me...

I put the picture of you and nino on alex's desktop and he changed it very quickly....he he he

 
At 10/24/2006 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

I cannot believe after I told you that movie was sketchy you went and saw it anyways...you turn 21 and all goes downhill, if only you could see the disappointment on my face.

 
At 10/25/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Jordan K People Heart Me...

The Prestige? Really. I do not even remember that conversation. Oh I just thought about it, lol now I do. Hey if cheryl k and Joe K said it's ok, I have to trust them....Your just jealous because you had to babysit.haha I'm gonna miss cortopassi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home