Pretty in Pastel

~* Jordank's Blog *~

Monday, October 09, 2006

*T-W-E-N-T-Y* * O-N-E*




Can i get a lil Jon, Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Ok good, let's move on. But before that. This weekend, Joe K bought a sweet kayak for the two of us, it's a Necky. We got an excellent deal, it's 13.6 feet, with a rad rudder system. So I met up with my aunt and uncle and my cousin on Wednesday and we went kayaking at Bluff Point. Joe K showed up later and him and Tony attempted a two person kayak, sooo funny. Then I had dinner with them and Netty who was visiting.

Thurday I turned 21. I've decided I do not want to age anymore. I'm sastified with 21, no older no younger. ha but anyways. I worked with spaz, went to the meeting, then went over corto's. It was cool, some people were their to watch Grey's (mmmmm mcsteamy is mcgorgeous, i would love to put him in a mcgridle)anyways. Had some dinner, watched tv, had my first drink, A margarita. Slept over corto's (which is tradition). Next day, friday, worked, came home for a bit. That night went out to Go Fish with some girls. Then after met Ac and a jewish guy at maragrita's. There were games that you could play to win stuff. Needless to say, I am master of the world. I won a blender, tshirt, beer glass, a day planner, and a sombreo. I rule ! You never know when knowing the ingredients to guacamole will come in handy, well on this evening it did. After another night of giggels went back to corto's and went to bed.

Saturday slept in. Went home again for a bit, then got ready and met up with D and James and went to Boston. We also met up with Fluf and Fluffett, who came too. We met up with another random person and went to eat at Giacome's. It was wicked good as usual. In the line to get in, I met this really nice girl and we got to talking. She was there with her Bf. We ended up sitting next to them at the very small restaurant. When she got up to go to the bathroom he told us he was going to ask her to marry him. So the whole place got quiet, and he purposed. She said Yes, and everyone cheered, it was so awesome and very romantic. I took some pictures of them, and I emailed them today. I got a very nice thank u email. After that we headed to the Paradise to see the Brazilian Girls play.

They were amazing as usual. I saw them last year at the same place. There just a very fun dance, technoish band. I got on stage, haha, I dont know how lol. We met some other people from boston. Including Pinto's GF. We were instant friends, and dance buddies. Some other "people" were there who we payed no attention to. After went back to D's and got home after 3 yuck.

Sunday went to the meeting. Then came home and went with Joek to Jonathan Edward's Wine tasting. My first one. It was a lot of fun. Tryed some nice wines. And the food was so delicous, esp the tomato fancy something something soup. And Sugar Daddy was playing so I danced a bunch more. Then after went to Ang + Al's and had dinner with the fam and watched tv.

Monday (today) ended up sleeping in SHOCKER. Got up and went kayaking with a bunch of people. Literally 20 of us in canoe's and kayak's, it was nuts. And it was an over 3 hour trip. All down wood river, hopeless vally area. My arm's were on fire at the end of the day. The water was freezing. I got stuck a couple of times and had to pull myself out. All and all it was a great trip and i'm so glad we all went. After we all went to brita's and had dinner. Played card's, salsa'd, swing danced. Then ended up curling up with sarah vajjay on the couch. A fabulous end to a fabulous weekend.
Check out the lil monkey that climbed up my car..jasmine

~jk~III

1 People Heart Me:

At 10/10/2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous People Heart Me...

Glad your special night was controled and cool. Mine was too.

late

 

Post a Comment

<< Home